1. I can not visit the event, can I cancel my order?
All orders are binding for the buyer and can not be canceled by the buyer.
2. In your conditions I read something about the right of withdrawal. Does that apply?
We offer products and services that fall under article 10 of our general conditions and are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal.
3. What are the shipping costs for an order?
A one-off service and administration fee of € 2.50 and any shipping costs of € 7.50 per registered letter will be added per booking, regardless of the number of booked tickets. In other countries, buyers pay € 25 courier costs. Pick-up in the store is always free but only available to buyers from the Netherlands and Belgium.
4. How long does the time have I to transfer my payment?
Your order remains reserved for 5 days. You therefore have 5 days to fulfill the payment. After these 5 days it is possible that your reservation has been canceled and the tickets have gone back to the sale.
5. Will I receive a giro collection form after my order?
No, you will receive an e-mail with a confirmation stating how you can transfer the amount to our bank account.
6. Can you send me an invoice with VAT?
VAT is already specified in the confirmation e-mail. In most cases the margin scheme applies and VAT is not applicable.
7. I have just made an order but the payment has failed. Now the event is sold out. What now?
For this purpose, you can contact our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +31 (0) 10 - 280 75 11. Our employees can help you with this.
8. Will my foreign football / tennis / sports tickets be sent home?
We do our utmost best to deliver your tickets in the Netherlands. If this does not work then your foreign football / tennis / sports tickets will be delivered to your address abroad. You will receive an e-mail from our customer service.
9. Are the prices for foreign sports tickets including hotel and flight?
The prices on the website are per ticket for the sports competition. Hotel and flight must be booked separately.
10. Can I book a hotel or flight with you?
No, we advise you to use booking.com for this.
11. I have not received the confirmation e-mail with regard to my order, what now?
In many cases the e-mail of your order is in the unwanted mail / spam folder. If this is not the case, please contact our customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on +31 (0) 10 - 280 75 11. They can help you further.
12. What is the difference between the categories shown?
The difference in price comes from the better view of the stage, the floor or the field.
13. Where exactly am I, can I also choose specific seats?
No, you can only choose a category with us. You automatically get the best available seats in the category you have chosen.
14. Are we sitting next to each other?
Yes, 4Alltickets only sells adjacent seats. You are therefore next to each other unless otherwise stated on the order page. At football tickets there are at least 2 people next to each other. We always do our best to arrange as many football pitches as possible next to each other.
15. How do I know that you sell valid cards?
We are a professional ticket agency since 2007 and we always deliver 100% original and valid tickets. In case of doubt, you are always welcome in our store or you can contact our customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +31 (0) 10 - 280 75 11.
16. How is it possible that you still have tickets for a sold out event?
We often receive a guaranteed number of tickets for a concert or event. If a concert or event is sold out, it may be that we still have tickets in stock.
17. The tickets are a gift, are the tickets in the name?
No, the tickets are transferable. It does not matter what name you specify when ordering. The unique barcode on the tickets gives access to the concert or event. The person with the ticket in hand arrives at the event / concert.
18. I do not have an email address!
Please contact our customer service on telephone number 010 - 280 75 11 to place your order by telephone.
19. I do not have a printer to print the tickets and the event is tomorrow / today, now what?
For this you can contact our customer service by e-mail via email@example.com or by phone on +31 (0) 10 - 280 75 11. They can help you with this.
20. How is it possible that your price is lower / higher than another ticket office?
Each ticket agency uses its own prices for a concert or event. As a result, the ticket price differs per ticket office.
21. Can I also pay with the theater or concert ticket?
Unfortunately, we do not cooperate with this.